Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:03:02 -0800
From:      Kurtis Smith <ksscendyn@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   5 usable ip's two FreeBSD boxes..

Ok here is my delima... I have working now webserver, ftp, mailserver, and
DNS setup on one box.  Now this box is a Dual Homed Host with 2 nics in it
also providing DHCP for the LAN.  I have NAT Running on xl0 which is
connected to my ADSL with Pacbell.  This provides me with 5 usable ip's
however I am only using one of them on xl0 interface.  xl1 is providing
DHCP services as well has a Ip of 192.168.1.3.  Now my second BSD box I
would like to have as a backup DNS as well as backup for the rest of the
services.  Its ip is on the LAN 192.168.1.2.  My question is how to make it
so it too can be seen as one of my Usable IP's so I can use this box for
say maybe other domains and mail services.  Like a super Mini ISP for
friends family whatever.   Main concern is Slave DNS for it.

Can someone give me some insight.. I am Running Apache, Cucipop, ISC DHCP
3, Bind 8 etc...

Thanks again... Happy Turkey Day!

-Kurt