Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:43:44 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   fetch stickynotes_applet failed, cuz of update 1.0.6 to 1.0.11

Last night, I thought why not to install gnome2-fifth-toe and it stopped at
stickynotes_applet, because the download is no longer exist.
stickynotes_applet-1.0.6.tar.gz has been removed from that place and updated
to stickynotes_applet-1.0.11.tar.gz at
http://loban.caltech.edu/stickynotes/packages/ ..

BTW: I am not finishing with test on bsd.gnome.mk, but so far it works fine.

Cheers,
Mezz

====================
>>Attempting to fetch from http://loban.caltech.edu/stickynotes/packages/.
fetch:
http://loban.caltech.edu/stickynotes/packages/stickynotes_applet-1.0.6.tar.gz:
Not Found
>>Attempting to fetch from
>>ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/stickynotes_applet-1.0.6.tar.gz:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
>>Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
>>port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/misc/stickynotes_applet.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/gnome2-fifth-toe.