Date:      Sat, 14 Sep 2002 15:32:11 +0200
From:      Actcom Dial-Up user <nospam@actcom.co.il>
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org, admins@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: access problem

When it was happened I had no problems with any other hosts. Only
www.freebsd.org was inaccessible. Moreover, from uptime.netcraft.net I
got to know that www.freebsd.org was registered to 216.136.204.21 IP in
a past. And there was no problem to browse FreeBSD site by going to
http://216.136.204.21/  Only http://www.freebsd.org/ and
http://216.136.204.117/ was inaccessible. That time I had dynamically
allocated (by my ISP)
p11.ta6.actcom.co.il (192.115.24.11) hostname/IP. So I can't get the
same IP again. But I didn't reboot my computer when reconnected (see my
first email below). I'm convinced that there was no problem in my side
(my computer).

I propose you contact with my ISP by email (support@actcom.co.il) and
ask them a list of IPs that they owns. Then just check if you had
blocked some of them and for what reason. Maybe some of IPs was
allocated to other owners in the past? Maybe you blocked some of them at
that time? Maybe now you have to unblock them now?

Thanks