Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 20:30:09 -0500
From:      "Jason J. Horton" <jason@intercom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.6-RELEASE crash

 I have a 2.2.6-RELEASE server that crashed hard(something
 I have never seen a FreeBSD box do since the early 1.X.X days)
 Nothing weird in the logs, just this on the console when the machine:

 Panic: vm_fault: fault on nofault entry, addr: f5673000
 syncing disks .

 Searched the archives, nothing like it listed

 My system is a PII single board computer, NFS mounting most of its
 data from a NetBSD machine. The server is running apache, and
 a linux banner ad server. What could be causing this error?
 This error makes me abit paranoid, it went several month without a
hitch

 then in the past month, it hung twice. Any help/advice would be much
 appreciated.

     -J