Date:      Fri, 01 Dec 2000 17:34:21 +0200
From:      Juha-Matti Liukkonen <jml@cubical.fi>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Troubles with the Winbond PCI ISDN card

We started to get the same "S-frame < 6 octets" errors with iwic when
our local PBX blew up recently. The telco fixed the PBX, but we still
occasionally see the error; however, iwic/i4b seems to recover nicely
from it in our case as everything works fine.

	- Juha

:

--
Juha-Matti Liukkonen, Cubical Solutions Ltd
Phone: +358(0)405280142