Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 22:18:42 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 'make index' is borked

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 10:15:41PM -0500, Steve Price wrote:
> I'll take a closer look at it soon but I've only had ~4 hours
> worth of sleep in the last 72 hours so I'm due for some rest
> right now.  Many blessings to the person(s) that fixes it or
> shows me the error of my ways before I get up. :)

Just go to sleep.  The problem is known about, and reg and asami
are working on it.  I'm sure by the time you wake up, it'll be
fixed.

INDEX is for wimps anyway.. Real Porters[tm] glimpse(1) /usr/ports

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve		http://www.FreeBSD.org/