Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:05:20 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Corey Brune <corey@cpsgroup.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.2

Cool! I moved from linux to Freebsd about 3 months ago, and I love it.
1. That depends on how familiar you are to DNS and POP3. Setting up
a DNS server is not complex and it is well documented. Telnet, FTP, and
SMTP (sendmail) are set up on install.
2. From what I have read on the 'net, freebsd is faster than linux,
especially in the networking arena.
3. A long thread discussed yesterday will give you the answer; search the
archives.

Corey