Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:01:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        steinyv <steinyv@skyweb.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Scripting

Many people use PERL and Python for web scripting.

Python is more like C and Java than Perl, which makes it a little easier
to learn. PERL is quite pwerful, but can be a pain in the rump to learn.

PHP3 or PHP4 might be the best server-side scripting language if you want
to do simple (or even complex) server-side processing.

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water