Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/29763: port addition request

>Number:         29763
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       port addition request
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
proper request for port addition

1.  This should never have been a port
2.  It causes bash2 to core on my 4.3-STABLE box randomly
3.  Since bash is a likely contender for any Linux converts, the last
    thing we need is for them to grep through the ports INDEX file, install
    this, destabilize their FreeBSD box, and generate bad PR
4.  (portmgr hat on) it was not added in an appropriate manner.

Should the original submitter wish to re-evaluate points 1-4 above, then
we'll consider re-adding it.  For now, it's toast.

>How-To-Repeat:
install ports/shells/hmmah and "source dot.bash_prompt" from bash

>Fix:
update to new version