Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:17:13 -0700
From:      Erin Fortenberry <erinf@lusardi.com>
To:        'Danny' <dannyh@tig.com.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Apache configuration query.

This is covered in the docs and was a bit hard to find. I had this problem
and it took me a whil to figure out, but here is what I did:

First off it looks like you are using the UserDir setup, so look through the
docs under UserDir.
I had to setup a subdirectory called public_html and gave it ownership the
owner and the group that apache was runnng in (i.e. nobody) and gave it a
chmod -R 750

The .htaccess files are set to be used right out of the box. Your best bet
here is to take a long look through www.apache.org.

As for the last question, Sorry, I don't know enough about mysql/php3to
help.

Erin