Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:56:07 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@daemonnews.org>
To:        Bob Johnson <bob@eng.ufl.edu>
Cc:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SSH tutorial posted for comments

On 2001-02-26 09:10 -0500, Bob Johnson <bob@eng.ufl.edu> wrote:
> I've posted an SSH tutorial at
> http://www.afn.org/~ambient/sshfreebsd.html
> http://www.afn.org/~ambient/sshfreebsd.rtf
> (the RTF version has better formatting).
>
> It isn't ready for general distribution, but I'm soliciting suggestions
> for improvement.  Once I have it cleaned it up I will submit it for
> inclusion in the FreeBSD Handbook (or the Handbook maintainers can take
> it now and run with it if they want to; that's fine with me).

Actually, I'd like to see it as a feature in Daemon News.  Are you
interested in having it published there?  You retain all rights to
your work, so after we published it you could certainly submit it
for the Handbook.

http://www.daemonnews.org/

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                     My reality check just bounced.
mailto:gsutter@daemonnews.org