Date:      Tue, 08 Jun 1999 23:47:14 -0700
From:      David Pollack <david@da3.net>
To:        vagner@ginger.dhis.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: after install of windows freebsd doesn't boot...

ok, I think that the problem is that my new HD, which I got
today is messing up the install. I tried to install debian linux
and I got a message that the disk was either bad or "factory
clean". I am assuming that it is factory clean but I have no idea
what that means or what to do. It is a Western Digital 10.1 GB
drive eide.

btw, that osbs program looks really ghetto. Warning are all over
the place and it makes you think that it is the buggiest software
in the world and that it is going to fry your computer.