Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:30:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Woodman <keith@lightningweb.com>
To:        Steve Friedrich <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot disk

Thanks. I guess the agrivation of the dead search must have made me
touchy.  You restate what I wrote in the previous mail.
The engine and I don't speak the same language. :-)
I'm not all that much of a newbie, but can be considered so to FreeBSD.
I have installed and opereated 2.2.5 for almost a year. I think the lack
of need to do any changes to the original install has made me stupid to
the OS and workings of the organization. Which is a great compliment. We
all can only hope for a system with as much uptime as that machine and as
few problems.
I also agree that the info given was great. It is nice to know that I
don't need to go to some danged IRC to get fast answers as is the case in
Linux. Stepping aside from the posting that started all this. I want to
give grandous kudos to the team for what is the easiest kernel config of
any Unix I have ever worked on. As well as network setup. Others are still
tossing files all over the place and tons of hoops to jump through.
Keith

	Keith Woodman					Technical Coordinator
	Keith@lightningweb.com				Lightningweb LLC

	      pid 7962 (sniffit), uid 0: exited on signal 10 (core dumped)