Date:      Mon, 7 Apr 2003 02:07:55 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        markm@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:    Re: Administrativia: Documentation project slightly on hold (sorry!)

On 2003-04-06 22:28, markm@freebsd.org wrote:
> Hello security folks
> I (not so) recently asked for volunteers to the security documentation
> project. I got delightfully large number of volunteers! Thank you!

> [...]
> Right now I have some personal (medical) issues to deal with,

Sorry to hear about this.  My wishes for all to turn out well!

> The project will have 3 parts.

> HANDBOOK: The handbook is in serious need of updating. For this list,
>           only the security parts are of relevance.

I've been meaning to sit down and rewrite the "firewalls" section of
handbook/security/ for a while now, mostly to rearrange stuff and add
new sections that describe ipfilter firewalls.

If this seems like a part of what you wanted, let me know and I'll come
back in a couple of days with some proof of concept stuff.

- Giorgos