Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 1996 11:44:15 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gamesheads sit up & take note.

In a recent posting to rec.games.quake.*, John Romero said that Quake would be
released first under DOS, then Linux & a few other Unices (inc. Plan9, which
isn't, but what the heck), then Win95. Now either we get in with a CD +
machine to id, or we make sure that the Linux ELF emulation works fine by
then, otherwise there are going to be a hell of a lot of disappointed people
out there....

	Stephen
--

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!