Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:56:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Scott Dodson <gsi22419@gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot1 problem

I recently installed FBSD 4.4 on an older Packard Bell machine which
originally ran a p100 and has been upgraded.  During the install I was
never prompted for bootloader options.   I completed the install and no
bootloader was installed.  I then booted and installed boot0, now boot0
runs and presents the list of available operating systems, however it
never loads the operating system and justs presents the list again.  The
only operating system on the machine is FBSD.

Please reply to my address,
gsi22419@gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu

Thanks,
Scott