Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 13:55:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gallagher <mgllghr@bu.edu>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramidi@otenet.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Indexing CDs

Giorgos,
	Isn't /usr/ports/distfiles a sym-link to the cdrom drive?  I
thought I read that on the list somewhere, but I could be wrong.  (At
work, can't check the machine right now)
	Also, copying all the dist files is a good idea, except that it
takes a lot of space.  Having the CDs indexed would prevent having to use
all that space.  But you're right, it does solve the problem.

~mike