Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 17:20:35 -0600
From:      BDavis@Infoway.lib.nm.us
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ?Install?

I tryed following your instructions to install freebsd but it didn't work.
I'm running Win95 but I would like to install freebsd on another computer
so I download fdimage.exe and boot.flp and executed the command but it
failed. Do you have a download that I can save on disk and install and run
it as the os on another machine a 486/dx/33. And just boot it off the disk
and then install it to the hard drive??

Thanks,
Brad