Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:16:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Lefty G." <lefty@area51.stjohns.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Router/Gateway Question

I have an ethernet card and a modem installed in my FreeBSD Box... Both
devices are working properly. I want to set it up so that when I use my
modem to connect to my Internet provider, the other machines that are
connected to the BSD Box through ethernet can also access the internet.
Is this possible?  I assume so since I have two devices ed0 and ppp0
working ok..  Do I have to set up my BSD Box as a router and /or gateway?

What lines do I have to add/change in rc.conf?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

-Lefty Giakoumatos