Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:41:30 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2 questions related to mtools

1) What steps are neccesary to allow to usually users to work
   with mtools unconstraint(So far I/they get message of the form:
   Could not initialze /dev/fd0 or something very simmilar,specifc
   BSD definition of floppy disk interface)?

2) Is -t option suitable to archived and gziped files(e.g.
   I happen to get some interesting fllopies with tar and
   gzipped programs but alas in DOS-format for newline.)?
   If not what other solutions are possible?

kind regards,
Ariel