Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:35:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matthew Emmerton <matt@xena.gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        Douglas Carmichael <dcarmich@chef.ourservers.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, webmaster@cdrom.com

I got my 4.3-REL set last week.  Apparently during the last batch of
takeovers (BSDi buying Walnut Creek and Wind River buying BSDi), the
orders department is now one very patient (and overworked person.)

--
Matthew Emmerton      || matt@gsicomp.on.ca
GSI Computer Services || http://www.gsicomp.on.ca