Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 1997 13:26:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Albert H." <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        Nick Popoff <saruman@interlog.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BootManager Question

Just go in tools on freebsd cdrom and get the boot.bin & bootinst.exe
put the in the C:\ dir start win95 command prompt only.
start bootinst and answer yes .
restart and you will have the options of win95 or freebsd.
I like having that in C: dir incase you upgrade win95 that makes it easy
to reinstall the boot loader.

hometeam@techpower.net
--We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
   Cannot be truly follow'd--