Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 2004 01:15:40 -0800
From:      Richard Schilling <rschi@rsmba.biz>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: We need bigger rebates!! :-)

Reeee-eeee-eeeeaaaaly.

You know - I just can't say too much these days - homeland security and
all means everyone within 100 miles of Redmond is being monitored.  The
WA State Attorney General wants to be sure Medina is safe from software
conspiracy theories (that's why we have all the military bases in this
state).

I think "10 times more reliable" means <snip> SE is ten times more
reliable as a money extracting machine - required hardware upgrades and
all.

Or wait . . . no - it can't be, but just maybe - mayyyybe they finally
replaced the Windows kernel with BSD??!? Arrrrrg.  Quick, run and hide.

Richard