Date:      Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:36:45 -0400
From:      "Jerold McAllister" <jerrymc@msu.edu>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Freebsd Install Guide Available

Ted Mittelstaedt writes:

> [...]

Sure, I know that.    I probably should have continued the qualifier I
used for the web site and said something like 'some of the books' since it
would be what I meant.   And the prejudices are different from one source
to the next - it isn't the same everywhere.   It is just something to be
aware of.  Even the official Handbook has a few personal prejudices that
aren't really as absolute as the text may imply, though I haven't looked
for any lately and it continues to be updated.

////jerry