Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:49:01 -0000
From:      pf-r@solarflux.org
To:        pf4freebsd@freelists.org
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] Re: 'Version' enhancement request

Thanks, Max.  I've installed 1.63 and have verified that both methods work as
expected.  Will add this info to the pf-r:

# dmesg|grep VER
pflog: $Name: VERSION_1_63 $
pfsync: $Name: VERSION_1_63 $
pfaltq: $Name: VERSION_1_63 $
pf: $Name: VERSION_1_63 $

# ident /sbin/pf*|grep VER (should get two responses, for pfctl and pflogd)
     $Name: VERSION_1_63 $
     $Name: VERSION_1_63 $

Max, /sbin/pftcpdump doesn't have a $Name: VERSION_1_63 string.  Not sure about
any of the contrib binaries, haven't rebuilt pftop nor built any others to check.

-S