Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 16:58:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Mark J. Taylor" <mtaylor@cybernet.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
Subject:   FreeBSD RAID level 5 development contracting...

We are looking for a consultant or new permanent employee who is
familiar enough with FreeBSD file system, specifically, the ccd
system, to implement a software RAID function to our specifications
for an in-house effort.  If you have the knowhow to do this, want
to and can start on it immediately, please let us know so we can get
you on contract or on staff.

Please email responses to chuck@cybernet.com for fastest response
from us.  More technical info concerning our needs can be gotten
from mtaylor@cybernet.com or msuarez@cybernet.com.  Our number
is (313) 668-2567 (US).  This request is not limited to people in
the US, but we do speak English as our first language.

Thank-you.

[Company info can be found at http://www.cybernet.com/]

Mark J. Taylor                                  Network R&D Manager
Cybernet Systems                                mtaylor@cybernet.com
727 Airport Blvd.                               PHONE (313) 668-2567
Ann Arbor, MI  48108                            FAX   (313) 668-8780