Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:07:52 CDT
From:      Dave Leimbach <dleimbac@earthlink.net>
To:        <andrew@ugh.net.au>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Duplicating Audio CDs

try dd if=/dev/acd0c of=file.img bs=2048

2048 bytes is the correct block size to read data from a CD.  Its what the
driver wants
Audio is a slightly bigger block and I forget just how big.

The first two digits are 21xx.  I am sure examining the source /usr/src/sys
will yield the correct block size for audio for you.