Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 98 16:01:51 est
From:      "GU-MSO" <mso@npmocw.navy.mil>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation Bootdisk

I am having trouble creating the boot disk.  I initially downloaded the boot.flp
and fdimage.exe using my web browser.  I followed the directions for creating
the boot disk and during the creation I keep receiving a "general failure".  I
then used WS-FTP to retreive the files being sure to use binary mode (file size
was as indicated it should be) and still received the error.

I tried this from DOS on a Windows 3.11 machine and a WindowsNT machine.  What
am I doing wrong?

LT Marc Touchton
NPMOCW/JTWC Webmaster
mso@npmocw.navy.mil