Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:54:06 +0100
From:      "Mark Hughes" <mark@dvdnews.co.uk>
To:        "Waldemar Szuba" <Waldemar.Szuba@skulski.pl>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Reseller's query from Poland ref 0107003

This is a freebsd support mailing list, not related to sales of the Power
Pack. You can download the ISO for the operating system from one of the
mirrors listed on www.freebsd.org, or order the Power Pack (or a release
CD) from a number of retailers, including www.freebsdmall.com.

FreeBSD does not require a licence to be purchased for it's use.

Hope this helps,
Mark