Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:09:46 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Mark Ovens' <markov@globalnet.co.uk>, Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
Cc:        "'wayne@crb-web.com'" <wayne@crb-web.com>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: XView 3.2 menus are garbled..why??

	[ML]  He he, I let them downgrade me from an X-terminal logging
into a HPUX or Solaris box onto an NT PC.  Then I let them install
additional 64 Megs RAM so that the machine starts to walk instead of
crawl.  Then I installed FreeBSD on it :)

	I haven't booted into NT afterwards.  I've really liked the
speed improvement (it felt like factor 10 as far as X11 is concerned :)

	/Marino