Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:41:41 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More of my totally ineffective PR efforts in action. :-)

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:

> http://www.internetworld.com/print/current/webdev/19990412-freebsd.html

You incompetent, bumbling fool.  If you don't shut your yap, we're
going to have thousands if not millions of clueless newbies wandering
around here asking FAQs, installing FreeBSD on everything in sight
(or is that everything in site?), and generally making a mess of things.

Oh yeah, that's what we wanted to happen.

And who are you calling "grizzled old Unixheads?"  ;^)