Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 1996 17:07:44 +0100 (MET)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   -current breaks shell and tset

Hi !

I have big trouble with FreeBSD-current after supping it
yesterday.

When I try to login, tset isn't able to set the correct
terminal type.

If I try to do a simple
# cd /
I get the message:
chdir: Too many arguments.

My tcsh (even after rebuild in single user mode from the
ports collection) isn't useable...

Only in single user mode I'm currently able to to things
with the shell.

But tset doesn't work in single user mode, too.

Heeeeeellllppp ;-) It's my one and only system here.

	Andreas ///

andreas@knobel.gun.de         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         $$  Support Unix - aklemm@wup.de  $$
pgp p-key  http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html  >>> powered by <<<
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/Printing/aps-491.tgz  >>>    FreeBSD <<<
"Ich bleibe bei der Aussage und trotze den Flames. :-)"    Ulli Horlacher 02/96