Date:      Wed, 02 Feb 2000 00:07:15 -0600
From:      Troy Kittrell <troyk@basspro.com>
To:        Mark Holloway <mholloway@flashmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: O/T: Foundry

We're (www.basspro-shops.com) using Foundry's ServerIron product. I
don't personally manage it, but I researched and made the decision to
use it to replace our Apache/rproxy load-balancing solution. I'll have
to admit that the fact that it's based on DEC's AXP proccessor swayed my
decision, but I'll also have to admit that since it's been in
production, I hear no complaints that can be traced back to
load-balancing. That's what makes my clock tick! Todd? Your $.02 worth?