Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:02:41 -0700
From:      "J. Ryan Peters" <jrp@asis.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pccard combo question?

I use FreeBSD 4.1 Release on my laptop and I am interested in purchasing a
cardbus ethernet/modem combo card with Real Ports. So that limits my
choices to the Xircom Real Port  card, or the Intel Real Port card. I was
looking in pccard.conf on a 4.1 machine I see that the Xircom Realport card
is mentioned in regards to ethernet, but not the modem. Intel also has a
real port card, but I don't see it mentioned. Can either of these cards be
used for both the modem and ethernet? (I don't need to use the modem and
the ethernet at the same time, and don't mind rebooting to switch between)
If not can you suggest 2 separate cards that are supported that DO NOT use
dongles?

Please respond to me off the list, since I do not subscribe to it. Thank
you for all your help.

-Ryan