Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 14:03:49 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Terje Elde <delta@xti.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which laptop?? (Compaq Armada 6500?)

Hi all,

I need a laptop I can use with FreeBSD. I kinda like a Compaq Armada 6500,
with internal 10/100 network card, 56k modem and so on, but I'd like some
comments from you all, both on this laptop, and in general about selecting
a laptop for FreeBSD use. Also, I'd be happy to hear about any other
laptops recommended.

Thanks...

Friendly greetings,
Terje Elde

 "One world, one web, one program" - Microsoft Promo ad.