Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 1998 15:09:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        francisc@incept.ie, webmaster@FreeBSD.ORG, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:          Ice Prom

Hi Jordan       jkh@freebsd.org
cc Francis      francisc@incept.ie,
                webmaster@freebsd.org, hardware@freebsd.org,
bcc:            various hardware electronic/CAD friends

I suggest it's worth putting an entry in the
        "Commercial products available on FreeBSD"
section of the FreeBSD Handbook &/or web page, that ....

The
        Incept Ltd   http://www.incept.ie   Tel+353.61.335800
`icePROM' : EPROM/Flash emulator hardware product has had its (C) control
program ported to FreeBSD 2.2.5 (uses fast parallel download to a ROM emulator).
The product also runs from Linux & MS-Win PCs, + Sun soon.

The icePROM is purchasable direct from Incept Ltd,
All technical enquiries to francisc@incept.ie
I haven't yet looked at the web page to see if a sales@incept.ie exists,
probably does though, if not, ask Francis.

Disclaimer:
I'm not involved financially with Incept Ltd, but the designers are friends.
Francis Cagney did the port on my FreeBSD systems in Munich last week.
Incept is based in Ireland, The company's promotional mouse pads have a
very nice Iceberg & whale picture .... ask them about it :-)

Julian
Julian H. Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>