Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 18:49:49 +0000
From:      Lind Carlson <lind@damascus.cs.miami.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sound

Hi,

I have a Dell Dimension XPS H266 running FreeBSD 2.2.2 with stable
upgrade 2.2. I have what I believe is the "Yamaha Wavetable Sound
Upgrade". I think my sound "card" is built into the mother board.
Anyway, I'm not sure which device driver to use to make xcdplayer work,
or sound in general. Can you tell me which driver to use? If there is
not a driver available I would be interested in working with someone who
knows more about drivers than me to develop one. Thank you for your
assistance.

lind@damascus.cs.miami.edu

Sincerely,
    Kris Carlson