Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 1996 20:17:50 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      root@deadline.snafu.de (Andreas S. Wetzel)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SUP available for Solaris?

Hi!
---

I've recently setup a supfilesrv on my FreeBSD-current box, to update a
small collection of files onto another machine which runs under Solaris
2.5. I adopted the SUP client for Solaris, but I'am now having the problem
that it says:

SUP: Invalid message count -2
SUP: Error reading file list from file server

When I try to sup the files from the FreeBSD machine. I have recently no idea
what goes wrong with the transfer. Could there possibly be a byteorder problem?
Is there possibly a working Version of SUP available for Solaris somewhere?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards, Mickey

--
          (__)