Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:39:37 -0500
From:      Ken McKittrick <klmac@twcny.rr.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5 not working with Linux Virtual Server

Terry

I meant to say LVS/DR. Not LVS/Nat or LVS/Tun. The RealServers/Back-End
machines reply directly back to the client.

As I said, works fine with 4.7. I'm sure it's something 5.0-current
specific. I'm currently processing 500K emails per day with this setup.
:)

Hmmm, I think I need to run tcpdump on a the client too. I'm only
looking at the traffic between the LVS machine and the Real Server.

Thanks
Ken