Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:57:30 -0800
From:      "Peter Brezny" <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>

Is there a way that I can temporarely supress Kernel arp errors from poping
up on the console until i'm done with my config?
I'm reconfiguring a network into separate internal and external segments
separated by a firewall. However it's going to take me a little while to do
it, and in order to keep things functioning until it's done, I'm gong to
have to keep both the inside and outside nic's plugged into the same switch
(which gives a lot of errors like this).
/kernel: arp: 10.10.1.70 is on rl0 but got reply from (mac) on fpx0
TIA
Peter Brezny
SysAdmin Services Inc.