Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 1996 22:42:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        JOAO HENRIQUE BERGAMASCO <jhbergamasco@netco.com.br>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sales ...

On Thu, 8 Aug 1996, JOAO HENRIQUE BERGAMASCO wrote:

> My company works with Intranet Solutions and I have been looking for a UNIX
> Operating System very cheaper for my customers.
>
> I found FreeBSD.
>
> Please, how can I get a comercial copy of FreeBSD ?

I don't quite understand what you mean by a "commercial copy" of FreeBSD.
It _is_ free, after all.  If you want to build FreeBSD boxes for your
customers, feel free to do so without constraint.

If you want to make a CD distribution of FreeBSD and sell it, then you'll
have to research the license.

The most "commerical" FreeBSD would be the Walnut Creek CD, I guess; see
http://www.cdrom.com.