Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 02:55:25 -0400
From:      Matthew Patton <patton@sysnet.net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ZIP support in 2.2.6

I looked thru the recent archives and I haven't seen much in they way of
dealing with ZIP drives. My external SCSI version shows up as an "sd"
device. So is software eject supported? What's the command to use? There
doesn't seem to be any flags for "umount" or an "eject" command for that
matter.

Please respond directly, I'm not subscribed to the list just yet. Thanks.

--------
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.