Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:21:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      andrew@inemy.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports: Darwin Streaming Server

Hi!

I'm compiling the port of net/DarwinStreamingServer and ran into an error:

[...]
Installing source build of Darwin Streaming Server
copying Install to FreeBSD
copying DarwinStreamingServer to FreeBSD/DarwinStreamingServer
cp: DarwinStreamingServer: No Such File or Directory
*** Error code 1

I looked for this file in the original source tarball I and don't see it.
I do see this file in the Linux tarball. Does this port require the Linux
binary tarball instead of the Source download? Yet the makefile
specifically stated using DarwinStreamingSrvr5.5.3-Source.tar.

I had found a set of "FreeBSD binaries" (woefully out of date) that seemed
to be compiled from the Linux download and running under Linux emulation.
Is this the case for the FreeBSD port?

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please Cc: me on any replies.

Thanks.