Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 1996 07:52:54 +0000 ()
From:      User TNZ <tnz@civil.petra.ac.id>
Subject:   Partition Not Active ?

I have successfuly installed FreeBSD 2.1.5-RELEASE in my Pentium 133,
32MB Ram.

I do all the instruction below the novice instalation.

But, when the installation finished, and then the machine rebooted, I got
"Missing Operating System" ?

I have set BOOTABLE, no. boot manager, And the Partition is active (There
is no other partition, just one ... for FreeBSD)

Then when I changed to use Boot Manager, then I repeated the
installation, .. the OS remain unbootable (In the screen shows that I
have to press F1 to boot FreeBSD, but no respon)

I changed the hardisk mode (NORMAL, LBA, LARGE), but It did not solve the
problems.

Anyone have an idea ? what should I do to solve this ?

Thanks,

Regards,
Agustinus :)