Date:      Tue, 1 Jul 2014 12:37:21 -0400
From:      Chris Ross <cross+freebsd@distal.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   gpart(8) man page missing list documentation

  Looking at the man page for gpart(8) on a recent 10-stable system, I =
was trying to find out what the -a option to list does.  (shown in the =
output of gpart when run with no parameters).  Interestingly, despite =
=93list=94 being highlighted in paragraph text as an action for the =
command, it does not appear in the summary at the top of the page, nor =
in the detailed DESCRIPTION section that describes each of the actions.

  This appears to still be the case on HEAD, as well.  I assume this is =
worth fixing and MFC=92ing?

  Thanks.

                         - Chris