Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:14:57 +0200
From:      Johann Visagie <johann@egenetics.com>
To:        "Peter I. Hansen" <pih@oek.dk>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: pybliographer-1.0.8

Peter I. Hansen on 2001-10-31 (Wed) at 11:04:51 +0100:

> My FreeBSD 4.4 fails to make the port pybliographer.
> I've attached the make output, and make tells me to install redcode >= 3.5 .
> I have recode 3.6

Hi there,

The pybliographer port actually needs an update.  I started the process
of getting the port to 1.0.9 some time back, but ran into some problems
which I haven't yet taken the time to try to resolve (and which I can't
remember the details of at this point!)

I'm putting it back on my to-do list.  Though first, I have to get all
of Gnome compiled and installed on my development box again, which may
take the better part of a day.  ;-)

Thanks for the note...  I'll get back to you when I make some progress.

-- V