Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:49:47 -0300
From:      luizbcampos@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrading FBSD6-1-R==>6.2-R

I'm one of subscribers of FreeBSD mailing lists and I saw your announce at
one of these lists about your online book. You have made a magnific work and
despite of being a linux user for nearly ten years I decided to use FBSD
too. The system is well documented and I've learned to love it. Thanks to
your book it was possible to upgrade my system without problems. The
question is that I own a usb canon printer Ip1600 and I need it to work. I
was told I would have to upgrade my system in order to use linux fc4. but I
didn't find linux fc4 in emulators directory. Tell me some info.

Regards

Luiz