Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:19:33 +0800 (SGT)
From:      "Deman" <s9810048@mmu.edu.my>
To:        setantae@submonkey.net
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: home pc use

> On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 12:29:10PM +0100, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>> Ceri writes:
> As an aside, although most of your arguments are generally reasonable, I am
> astonished at the sweeping comments that you make on this list when your
> experience is clearly severely limited with FreeBSD and (it seems)
> Unix-like systems in general.
>
> I'd honestly suggest that you get a system that you don't use in
> production and play with FreeBSD on it.  Yes, play.
>
> Ceri

Yes, it's true. Absolutely true eventhough it might hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm also not
so good in FreeBSD, instead can be called as beginner, but I keep my self away
from commenting on something that I don't know ( or have a little knowledge).

As I said before, use whatever you like. If you find windows ( NT/2000/XP ) is
much easier, than better for you to use it because it'll save your time, money,
energy etc. If you find FreeBSD have something for you, then be prepared to learn
it.

- dmn