Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:46:18 -0600
From:      "Jerad Hampton" <jerad.hampton@kingsu.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   core dump from /stand/sysinstall

Hello,

I just did an ftp install of FreeBSD 4.6.2 and amd having problems
when I go into /stand/sysinstall and want to install some packages.

I can get into /stand/sysinstall and go to do post install configure
I can go to install packages and I can go to ftp but a bit into the ftp
when it reads the index file from it a couple of seconds into that I get
segmentation fault (core dumped)
/kernel: pid 242 (sysinstall), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)

Could you help me with this.

thanks

Jerad Hampton
Network Administrator