Date:      Sun, 6 Dec 1998 22:11:38 +0100 (CET)
From:      Leif Neland <root@swimsuit.internet.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   lynx: Alert! Unable to access document

For over two weeks lynx doesn't work.

I can browse files (lynx .) but not any http-access.

I can telnet www.any.domain 80, but not lynx www.any.domain.
I get the message "Alert! Unable to access document"
lynx: Can't access startfile http://www.any.domain/"

I have rm `locate lynx` and cvsup'ped again.

I run latest current, and lynx-current right out of the port, no changes
to the config file.

I have posted this to current earlier, as I belive it to be an os-problem,
because I cvsup and buildworld often, but have been brushed off as
off-topic...

Leif